Thursday 23 June 2016

One Stamp Three Ways | Lulupu Post

Hey friends !!

How are you all doing ? If I tell about myself, I'm doing great, monsoon has just kicked in at my side of the country and that means pleasant weather, cool breeze, rains, colourful umbrellas, hot coffee, books, lazy weekends and more crafting !! ;) Sounds great, isn't it ?  Well, after a spell of drought here, rains are much needed and hugely welcome this year. Happy to see them arrive , finally !

So, a couple of days ago, I shared three cards on the Lulupu Blog I made using the Cutie Tweety stamp set I received in my Lulupu DT kit, and my term ends this month it was my last post as a design team member there. Had a good time there, made many never-tried-before projects and learnt so much.

Sharing the cards here now :-

 First card :-





Second card :-





Third card :-


Linking the above card to :-



If you wish to read more about how I made these and the supplies used, please head over to my post on the Lulupu blog HERE.

Linking all of the above cards to  :-

Virginia's View Challenge#22 -- All about colours





Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day !

Love,

9 comments:

  1. Cutest and sweetest cards ever! LOVE them all...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe same climate here in Bangalore too Jasleen and I do love the Tweet card you made...so refreshing it looks
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I am visiting your blog after long ! loved the look of your blog ,more CAS :) What to say about your card s..I loved them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Jasleen!! Love them!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and very very clever. All of these cards are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER Creative, Jasleen. Your bird card makes me so happy! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Cards Jasleen..love each one of them...so bright and cheerful..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The idea of first card is really great! Wonderful contrast of living!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these are so cute! My favorite is the one where they show color as they fly over the white panel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)